Harrier 41 Autodrive VS ES 16"
Hayter Pedestrian Mowers
Small and powerful - a popular choice...
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Instart Engine 163cc for ample power and reliability
- Variable speed control can be adjusted to suit conditions and allows you to walk at your own pace
- Electric Push Button Starting for effortless starting every time
- Aluminium Alloy Deck for durability with Vari-Pitch
- Front fins fitted to deck which improve the quality grass cutting
- 41cm cutting width
- Light and easy to use height of cut mechanism
- 7 cutting height settings ranging between 13 - 60mm
- A cutterbar friction disc is fitted which protects the engine crankshaft by limiting impact damage should you accidentally hit a solid object. This disc is unique to Hayter and thereby qualifies for the lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending.
- Operator Presence Control safety mechanism incorporated snugly into the handlebar which when released, stops the mower completely
- Grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of all the latest noise regulations