Harrier 56 BBC Autodrive VS 22"
Hayter Pedestrian Mowers
WIDE CUT ROTARY MOWER
The NEW Harrier 56 is the largest pedestrian rear roller rotary mower in the Hayter range and features an impressive 56cm (22") cutting width. Freshly redesigned with a refined appearance the new Harrier 56 is offered in three models. All evolve the Hayter marque in both build quality and performance. The steel rear roller at the back enables the machine to give a formal striped finish and to cut over the lawn edge. With the height of cut raised, rough areas can also be mown with ease. Achieving a beautiful striped finish on a large lawn is now easier than ever.
Features And Benefits
- Split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish
- Die-cast aluminium deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Variable ground speed between 1.5-3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Built with Briggs & Stratton powerful, clean, fuel efficient Series 850E engine
- BBC (Blade Brake Control) system
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for ease of emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower
- Blade Brake Clutch model allows the operator to stop the blade rotating whilst the engine is running
- Smooth running long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Counter-balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of the eight cutting heights